SEO & Inbound Content Marketing Manager
We are looking for a talented SEO manager and content creator to expand and maximize Times Square Church’s online reach. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. You will be responsible for identifying, creating and executing opportunities to improve our content’s search rank and reach.
- Adherence to the Times Square Church Statement of Faith.
- Active participation in staff and departmental devotions, including but not limited to, worship, speaking, discussion, and prayer.
- Regular attendance at two Times Square Church services per week.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO optimizations and activities.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Collaborate to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms to meet the needs of key stakeholders and our audience.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Create content to attract site visitors and drive reach, awareness, and/or other important metrics.
- Convince others that your ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- 3-5 years of proven SEO and inbound marketing experience.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- Past experience producing content for the web and building audiences either online or offline.
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Medical Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Leave